Industrial fans are used for a number of purposes and businesses, typical for industrial applications. You will discover many different types, sizes, and models are manufactured when it comes to blowers and centrifugal fans. The industrial fans listed below are some of the most sought after fans on the market today:
- BISW, BIDW Backward Inclined This fan measures 12 1/4-inches and has a 120-inch wheel. The AMCA class is 2, 3, 4, and 5, and has a performance rating of 300,000 CFM and a 40-inch SP. This particular industrial fan is best suited for non-overload high efficiency design that would be used for clean air applications that have little to no air particulate.
- IRO, IRW, IRB, and IRT Industrial Exhauster Series This series measures 12 1/4 inches, has a 120-inch wheel, and is used for construction classes of 15, 30, and 50. The performance rating is 120,000 CFM with a 60-inch SP. This fan is used for pressure clear air, process, and material handling applications. The IRO with the paddle wheel would be used for applications with coarse material or heavy dust, the IRT for higher efficiency moderate dust-laden air, while the IRW and IRB would be for handling plastic, paper, and metal scrap.
- RTS Radially Tipped The size of this industrial fan is 27-inch to 120-inch wheel. The construction class is 30 and the performance rating 190,000 CFM and 40-inch SP. This fan is used for applications too harsh for the efficient B1, and not harsh enough for the Industrial Exhauster series that are not as efficient.
- BCLS Backward Curved High Pressure Industrial Blower The size includes a 27-inch to 73-inch wheel. The construction class is 100 and the performance rating 70,000 CFM and 100-inch SP. This fan is low noise and used for low to medium as well as medium to high pressure where clean to slightly loaded air is found. This would include product cooling, combustion air, primary air, drying, gas boosting, glass blowing and cooling and pneumatic conveying.
- TROL, TROH High Pressure Industrial Blower The size goes from 20-inch to 58-inch wheel, the construction class is 100, and the performance rating 30,000 CFM and 140-inch SP. The TROL fan is lower volume while the TROH is for higher volume. The bladed wheel is designed for stable operation to shut off. The application is for high temperature and high volume turndown applications. This particular fan is very rugged and perfect for high-pressure construction.